- Oracle announced that Beijing CAJ Senior Care Services Co. (“CAJ,” also known as Right at Home (China)) has adopted Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud to help establish its HR management platform and improve HR management and efficiency. With the project recently going live, the new HR system has completed the company’s operational management platform that has been designed to effectively support the company’s rapid business growth and expansion.
- Established in 2009 and following a social enterprise model, CAJ is a professional company providing quality senior care and home health care services for elderly, disabled and patients. It aims to become a leader in the elderly healthcare service industry by improving its service quality and personalized service, maximizing HR resources with leading service solutions, and cutting down individual customers’ cost burden and overall social endowment cost.
- CAJ needed to address many challenges at the early stage of business development, including how to recruit top talent, how to cultivate and train junior staff and how to manage staff.
- Oracle offers the industry’s most complete cloud portfolio, Oracle Cloud, with high flexibility, best practices, easy deployment and high reliability. Because of its exceptional reputation and leading technology, CAJ chose Oracle to help it establish a HR management platform. CAJ hopes to leverage Oracle’s global leading cloud platform and best practice to continuously innovate, and create the true value from HR.
- CAJ adopted Oracle’s cloud services to help avoid large upfront investments. Part of Oracle Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud adopted by CAJ not only provide a good user experience on PC, iPad and iPhone, real-time BI analysis and internal social collaboration, but also integrate multiple functional models including Global HR, Payroll and Benefits, Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance and Goal Management, Talent Review, and Business Intelligence.
- The first stage of the project has already gone live after a two-month deployment period. CAJ intends to deploy Payroll and Benefits as well as the Performance Management in the next step. The full project is expected to be completed in 2014.
- Through the deployment of Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, CAJ can streamline the process of recruiting, training and management, realize dynamic multi-dimensional information collection and analysis based on organizational structure, and enable continuous innovation by integrating user experience and social platforms into a corporate talent management system.