Dayforce Dashboards For Retail Gives Operations Managers Immediate Visibility Into Key Performance & Productivity Trends Across Their Stores.
(Press Release )New York, NY, January 6, 2015 – Booth #4005 at the National Retail Federation Annual Convention & EXPO (Retail’s BIG Show) – Ceridian is showing Dayforce Dashboard for retailers during the 2015 NRF Annual Convention & EXPO. Dashboards are part of Dayforce Human Capital Management, the multiple award-winning, single, real-time SaaS based application that includes Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, Human Resources, Talent Management, Document Management and Analytics.
Dayforce Dashboards for Retail provide operations managers and executives with relevant dashboard views curated by industry experts across the entire range of HCM domains. Dayforce Dashboards deliver information from multiple sources within a single HCM application that combines HR, payroll, operations and benefits data in synthesis for quick and effective trend analysis and unprecedented insight into the workforce.
With Dayforce Dashboards, retailers can:
- Analyze and monitor performance and trends such as planned compared with actual key performance indicators such as: sales, traffic, transactions, conversion, sales per associate and wage percentage of sales as an example
- Evaluate and review the trends of their workforce including headcount growth, turnover rates and average hourly rate by pay class and time of year
- Drill down to a granular view of the information, such as the divisional trend over the past 12 months to headcount broken down by region, age, gender and/or division
- Combine demographic information with time and attendance information to give new insight into attendance, reliability and productivity trends
- Identify specific areas to focus efforts for improvement with precision, rather than broad sweeps or untargeted initiatives
Create custom queries
- Access information quickly, using plain language statements to build custom queries, charts and metrics
- Take advantage of simplified processes from creating and saving new metrics to advanced query capabilities including filters, chart formats, drill downs and organization within dashboards
Create a PowerPoint presentation
- Quickly export any dashboard into a ready-to-present PowerPoint, allowing for rapid creation of meaningful presentations based on timely store performance information
- Incorporate custom PowerPoint templates for easy and consistent branding for those executive meetings and reports
“Dayforce Dashboards gives retailers immediate access to workforce information they need to help visualize, assess, and act on,” says John Orr, senior vice president of retail strategy at Ceridian. “Information such as which age group, pay class and type of worker is most reliable or what gaps in coverage by job, position and skills required to open requisitions are primary examples of trends that can be illustrated and analyzed with Dayforce Dashboards. With curated views of key performance indicators, productivity and costs can be readily analyzed, helping operations managers make adjustments that can positively impact customer service, employee engagement and the bottom line.”
Dayforce HCM is a SaaS solution for Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, Human Resources, Talent Management, Document Management and Analytics. As a single application for HCM, Dayforce provides organizations with unprecedented access to real-time information and results across all subject areas of HCM. With one employee record, one user experience and no interfaces, organizations can find and hire the right people for the precise needs, process pay, manage benefits enrollment, maintain HR records, and schedule staff with work-life balance while monitoring compliance with ACA reporting, hour & wage rules, operational mandates, and company policies throughout the employee lifecycle.
Retailers should note that demonstrations of Dayforce HCM, including Dayforce Dashboards will take place at the National Retail Federation Annual Convention & EXPO (Retail’s BIG Show) on January 11 – 13, 2015 at booth #4005 in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
During NRF John Orr is available to address how Dayforce HCM enhances retailer’s abilities to visualize, comply, and engage with their environment, people and work. To book an interview with John Orr, please contact Elissa Zaks. Also, be sure to take time today to register for a demo of Dayforce HCM at Retail’s BIG Show.
Ceridian is a leader in human capital management with more than 100,000 clients across the globe. Ceridian delivers trusted results and transformative technology. Our offering includes the award winning, cloud-based Dayforce HCM, LifeWorks, Powerpay and International Payroll. Ceridian is transforming the world of work. For more information about Ceridian solutions call 1-800-729-7655.
Follow Ceridian on Twitter
Watch Ceridian’s YouTube channel
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn