Kronos Incorporated announced a partnership with SuccessFactors, an SAP company, and the leader in cloud-based business execution software, to allow global organizations to manage their employees effectively. The partnership will help deliver on integrated workforce management, human resources, payroll, and talent management offerings in the cloud.
- The parties’ offerings can help organizations to:
- Leverage a solution for a global workforce – Building on successful deployments in many countries, Kronos and SuccessFactors offer global expertise and the ability to accommodate complex labor rules, pay policies, and help ensure successful talent management. Deploying in the cloud enables these organizations to reduce administrative costs; shorten learning curves for managers and employees; and expedite system-wide policy changes. As a result, organizations become more responsive globally as labor information flows quickly and can be viewed at a site, area, country, or enterprise level.
- Enable real-time reporting – Companies can extend how they measure and manage their business metrics with real-time alerts on potential labor issues that can help improve decision making, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Link strategy to execution – The solution links planning tools to achieve a greater understanding of employee costs, schedules, and performance. This feature works across functional boundaries and helps improve the translation of workforce strategy into business results.
- The intended benefit of information exchange between Kronos and SuccessFactors is on two levels:
- The synchronization of employee demographics, cost centers, and pay codes.
- A comprehensive, decision support and analytics offering to help organizations drive business outcomes and deliver bottom-line results.