Press Release–Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Ready now integrates with the SuccessFactors® Employee Central solution. This solution enables small and midsize businesses (SMBs) to effectively manage employees through integrated human resources, payroll, time and attendance, and talent management offerings in the cloud with a unified interface.
- Deploying employee management solutions in the cloud helps enable SMBs to reduce administrative costs, streamline often tedious workforce management processes, and receive up-to-date software upgrades without impacting IT resources.
- By using the industry-leading time and attendance solution from Kronos integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central, SMBs can achieve greater insights into employee costs, schedules, and performance, while better controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, and improving workforce productivity.
- Kronos Workforce Ready integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central offers SMBs the following:
- An exceptional user experience and single sign-on interface for direct access to key time and attendance data and functionality via an intuitive, tiled icon-view embedded in the SuccessFactors Employee Central dashboard;
- A unified user interface that provides the ability to perform quick, daily workforce management tasks directly from SuccessFactors Employee Central with visibility into best-in-class time and attendance data. If additional functionality is needed, users are automatically authenticated when accessing the full Workforce Ready solution; and
- Ability to configure automatic synchronization of employee demographics, cost centers, and pay codes to control labor costs, improve productivity, and minimize compliance risk, especially relating to accurate payroll processing.
- Real-time reporting capabilities to extend how organizations measure and manage business metrics and potential labor issues to improve decision making, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- This Workforce Ready integration for SMBs – which is available in countries where Workforce Ready is sold – follows the 2013 announcement of a partnership formed by Kronos with SuccessFactors, an SAP company, targeted at larger enterprises.