With increasingly diverse and global workforces, organizations must unite employees around common strategies and goals. To help streamline operations and align employees, HR departments are leveraging innovative technologies that engage employees to perform better and smarter. Delivered in the cloud, new features and functionality in Oracle HCM and Talent Management Cloud Services can power the foundation for stronger performance, recruiting and learning.
- To help businesses and organizations deliver a modern and insightful employee experience, Oracle has delivered updates to Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, available in the Oracle Cloud for customers to capitalize on immediately.
- Significant enhancements across Oracle HCM Cloud services help drive user productivity, support global adoption and deliver advanced Big Data insights.
- From recruiting and managing talent, to accurately forecasting future workforce needs, Oracle HCM Cloud enables organizations to proactively manage HR operations while focusing on strategic business initiatives through easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions.
Cloud Provides Flexibility, Real-Time Updates
- Oracle has enhanced its best-in-class cloud HR software Oracle HCM Cloud, enabling organizations to:
- Develop Comprehensive Assessments: An interactive dashboard to gauge talent within Oracle Fusion Talent Review includes the option to add multiple facilitators and the ability to measure teams or competencies more holistically by comparing people and jobs.
- Extend Performance Management: By capturing and comparing external business data against goals, and allowing employees and managers to view regular progress on objectives, organizations can more precisely assess performance.
- Improve Productivity: Deeper automated integrations enable organizations to easily capture additional data for their critical business flows while preserving historical information.
- Optimize the Global Workforce: An improved user interface for what-if analysis scenario planning helps HR managers strategically place talent around the world.
- Enhance Global Support: Additional country-specific features address statutory reporting, formats and default positions in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Kuwait, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
- The latest version of Oracle Talent Management Cloud incorporates new, intuitive functionalities to help:
- Enhance Talent Discovery: A consumer-friendly search interface for job listings and talent profiles on Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud helps recruiters and companies find and connect with qualified, interested candidates.
- Speed Candidate Feedback: An online feedback questionnaire can reduce time-intensive feedback-gathering processes while supporting a more consistent and objective evaluation methodology.
- Streamline Hiring: An e-offer option enables candidates to quickly and easily receive, review and accept their offer letters and packages on a secure online portal.
- Improve Onboarding: Greater flexibility to organize and deliver onboarding materials through Oracle Learn Cloud helps organizations create a more engaging, productive experience for new hires.
- Strengthen Compliance: New e-signature functionality in Oracle Learn Cloud supports 21 CFR Part 11 to aid reporting.
- Enhance Talent Information: Modern social networking-style corporate directories and talent profiles, now accessible via iPad through Oracle Fusion Tap, encourage employees to provide better talent intelligence data.
- Oracle has also announced a new release of Oracle Tap for Oracle HCM Cloud, which provides the following mobile benefits for its HCM customers:
- A new iPhone App for Oracle HCM Cloud makes Oracle HCM Cloud accessible on to go.
- The ability to manage approvals on the go from iPhone1 or iPad 3 increases flexibility for managers.
- A new configurable dashboard feature enables users to personalize the application for their needs.
- Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud Service, part of Oracle Talent Management Cloud, now supports Tap. This enables midsize customers to view and update requisitions, candidate profiles, employee information and employee performance goals from their mobile device.