ORACLE OPENWORLD, SAN FRANCISCO – September 23, 2013
To help manage the complex and evolving role of HR, businesses are turning to modern HR technologies as a way to develop an efficient and productive workforce that positively impacts the bottom line. Oracle today announced significant enhancements to the world’s most complete cloud-enabled HCM solution including core HR, benefits, payroll, recruiting, performance management and learning. Updates to Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud support the changing workplace by delivering a more interactive, social and mobile employee experience across our global workforce and talent solutions for global HR, workforce rewards and optimization, recruiting, talent management, performance management, succession planning and learning management.
HCM Updates Delivered Immediately in the Cloud
- Updates to Oracle HCM Cloud provide customers with the ability to:
- Capitalize on Social: Oracle Social HCM Cloud helps HR virtually seamlessly integrate social-enabled applications across both internal and external networks. Oracle Workforce Reputation Management helps HR discover, mobilize and retain talent by providing insight into employees’ social reputation and influence.
- Streamline Succession Planning: By connecting the talent review dashboard with succession plans and talent pools, HR benefits from a more holistic and robust view into talent.
- Access HR Insights, Anywhere: In addition to the already available iOS version, new Android application for Oracle HCM Cloud allows employees to perform critical HR functions from their mobile devices and tablets.
- Enhance Employee Experience: A simplified and more intuitive user experience across desktop computers and tablet devices helps increase adoption and improve accuracy for corporate initiatives.
- Significant updates across Oracle Talent Management Cloud help businesses to:
- Centralize Performance Feedback: Oracle Performance Management Cloud now allows managers and HR to add comments to talent pools, succession plans and talent profiles, along with security permissions to personalize the display of sensitive employee information.
- Augment Talent Profiles: Integration with LinkedIn delivers richer content by allowing employees to selectively add content from their LinkedIn profiles directly to their talent profiles.
- Support Offline Performance Reviews: New offline reviews for Oracle Performance and Succession Management Cloud enable managers and employees to complete performance reviews while in transit or in remote locations.
- Extend Mobile Recruitment: New mobile capabilities within Oracle Recruiting Cloud allow candidates and HR to submit applications, review job posting and communicate on their mobile devices.
- Enhance Social Sourcing: Workflow updates across Oracle Social Sourcing Cloudstreamline the candidate experience and help advance the recruiting process. Additionally, new support for YouTube and Vimeo enables organizations to leverage video in delivering high-impact social marketing campaigns.
- Leverage Existing Systems: Virtually seamless interoperability between Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle Recruiting and Onboarding Cloud allows organizations to standardize data mapping and take advantage of embedded user preferences.
- Enrich Training: New capabilities within Oracle Learn Cloud help administrators support equivalent training options and explore new training topics, while keeping a holistic view of participants, status, new skills and courses.
- Strengthen Compliance: Enhancements provide additional options and robust reporting to support compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and other e-signatures in Oracle Learn Cloud.