NorthgateArinso (NGA), the leading global HR service provider, has been appointed by global mining services company, Orica, to deliver HR services supporting the entire employee lifecycle of its 15,000 employees in over 50 countries.
In January, Orica selected euHReka, NGA’s cloud-based BPaaS (Business Process as a Service) platform, as its global platform for Workforce Administration, Learning, Talent Management and Recruitment. Orica also selected NGA to replace its Australia/New Zealand payroll platform with euHReka’s Global Payroll solution for its 3,800 employees in these two countries.
General Manager, Policy & Employee Services, Supriya Iyer said: “We required a cost effective solution with proven performance on a global scale.
“With over 15000 Orica employees working across more than 50 countries we set a high hurdle for global HR services provision. The global credentials and international experience of NGA gave us the confidence we demanded in deploying such a vital HR support service at this scale.”
Denis Tournesac, President Asia Pacific & Japan, said: “We are honoured to be able to start supporting a market leader such as Orica in Australia & New Zealand and across the globe through our global HR service delivery network and platform.
“Orica will roll out NGA’s euHReka to every employee across their global operations as the one, singular HR and Payroll portal. Initially it goes-live for some 9,000 Orica employees in Australia, New Zealand, North America, and Asia. The objective is to complete phase 1 of the rollout to all other countries by August this year.”
“euHReka will establish a single repository for all people-related data for Orica, enabling globally standardized HR processes, a solid foundation for unified HR reporting and analytics, and an all-in-one integrated HR services platform.”
About Orica Orica is a global company. Founded in 1874 in Australia, today Orica:
- is the largest provider of commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining and infrastructure markets
- is global leader in the provision of ground support in mining and tunnelling, and the leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction
- supplies general chemicals across a diverse range of markets, including agriculture, building and construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care, plastics, pulp and paper and water treatment industries
- has a strong portfolio of manufacturing and distribution assets strategically located across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Latin America and Africa which enables valuable supply chain capabilities for Orica’s customers.
Orica has operations in more than 50 countries with customers in more than 100. The Company has a diverse workforce of over 15,000 people who originate from more than 130 nationalities.
Additional information can be found at www.orica.com
About NorthgateArinso NorthgateArinso is a leading global Human Resources software and services provider offering innovative HR business solutions to employers of all sizes, including global Fortune 500 companies and many public sector organizations. NorthgateArinso helps HR executives optimize their HR service delivery through smarter processes and more efficient technology, supporting key HR areas like workforce administration, payroll, benefits, recruitment, learning, and talent management.
NorthgateArinso’s 8,500 employees in 35 countries are dedicated to delivering HR excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology.
About euHReka euHReka is NGA’s cloud-based HR services platform. Architected as a BPaaS (Business Process As A Service) solution, it brings together the accessibility of cloud, the functional depth of ERP, the flexible configuration options of SaaS, and the deep process support of BPO.
euHReka features support for every HR role, including employees, managers, HR staff & service center agents, all through a single web user interface, and every HR Process, including workforce administration, global payroll, talent management, HR analytics, and HR service center management. euHReka is a cloud-based platform and features localization for 100+ countries around the world.
For further information/comment in Australia and New Zealand:
- Violet Bedelis: Marketing Manager NorthgateArinso: + 61 3 9868 1326 or + 61 418 303 282
- David Park. Edelman Public Relations: + 61 418 159 231
- Simon Westaway, GM Corporate Communications, Orica: +61 401 994 627