Visier’s Summer’13 release of Visier Workforce Analytics unveils unparalleled benchmarking and comparative analysis technology that allows organizations to seamlessly analyze, measure and compare workforce performance relative to industry experience
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – July 16, 2013) – Visier, an innovation leader in workforce analytics, announced today the immediate availability of their Summer’13 release of Visier Workforce Analytics, which includes leading-edge benchmarking technology. The new capability allows organizations to measure and compare their own workforce performance against industry “best practice” experience, enabling more informed and effective workforce management.
Visier continues on its mission to revolutionize business use of information for everyday decision-making by unveiling the next generation of workforce analytics. Building on the foundation of delivering truly insightful workforce analytics and planning solutions, Visier has extended its leadership in delivering innovation with the Summer’13 release.
Building on the comparative analysis innovation in the Spring’13 release that delivered new ways to visually explore relationships and compare workforce data side-by-side and over time, the Summer’13 release extends this capability with the inclusion of relevant external data that is seamlessly integrated with an organization’s own data. With more and more data, HR professionals and business leaders face greater challenges in determining what data is important. Benchmarks and external experience provide an invaluable context to gauge whether an organization is on-track or needs a critical course correction. Decision makers need instant insight for assessing performance across such topics as diversity, labor markets, and employment costs to uncover critical insights in their workforce data that require action.
With the Summer’13 release, Visier delivers key benefits:
- External Data Syndication and Benchmarks: seamless integration of external data and benchmarks power the exploration of key labor market statistics, and enable compare and contrast analysis of internal data to external data across such topics as diversity, employment costs and the labor market.
- Recruitment Pipeline and Effectiveness Analysis: pre-built best-practice analysis of the full lifecycle of recruiting allows organization to:
- Improve recruiting effectiveness through deep candidate and talent pipeline analysis
- Understand hiring efficiency and effectiveness across recruiters and sources
- Analysis costs for hiring, and measure budgets against open and filled positions
- Explore the effectiveness of the offer and acceptance process
- Comparative Analysis: visually explore comparisons through in-depth analysis, and highlight key comparisons through goal settings in dashboards. Visually explore progress to goals with a dynamic thermometer visualization, and set targets relative to previous performance, as a comparison to peers, against overall company performance, or against external data.
“HR continues to be under-served by IT in enabling workforce analytics; with our new release, Visier has accomplished what to date has not been possible in the HR organization: integrate key HR Big Data sources for comparative analysis in order to make critical and informed workforce decisions,” according to John Schwarz, Co-Founder and CEO of Visier. “Visier delivers best-practice analytics to the business, and with our benchmarking analysis technology, we remove from the business user the burden of integrating and making use of Big Data to answer the most pressing questions.”
Since its founding in 2010, Visier has redefined how enterprise organizations approach workforce analytics by delivering out-of-the-box HR analytics as a cloud-based service that combines the sophistication of predictive capabilities with the ease-of-use of consumer applications. Visier’s Workforce Analytic solution delivers instant in-depth insight into an organization’s workforce, by asking and answering the most profound and impactful workforce questions. Information is represented with dynamic visualizations, making it easy for HR professionals and business leaders to see the connections buried in the data and gain immediate insight allowing them to align and optimize their people strategy to meet their business objectives.
The power of workforce analytics does not come from automating processes but from finding an insight in the data captured during day-to-day workflow, making a connection, and therefore enabling impactful and measurable changes to an organization’s workforce. Making the right decisions and taking the right corrective action delivers to the business benefits that will sustain performance, productivity, profitability and a competitive advantage.
Visier is a proud recipient of Human Resources Executive’s Top HR Product for 2012, and was named an “Awesome New Technology” at the 15th Annual HR Technology show. Visier was also recognized in Gartner’s “Cool Vendor” in Human Capital Management Software 2012 Report.
Visier is recognized for building analytic solutions that are intuitive, integrated, innovative and delivers immediately tangible business value to organizations. Visier is the choice of enterprise leaders who understand their greatest investment is in their people. Representative customers include ConAgra Foods, CareFusion, Informatica, Kohl’s, and Hyatt Hotels.